5.28.2011

Stylish blogger award via oral history

think-make-think by Clifton Burt (haiku by John Maeda)

I was awarded a Stylish Blogger award by Bad Hausfrau back in- oh January. It is actually a great pleasure to return from my most recent neglect of ceramics and the blog to actually meet the requirements of this award. Here it goes.

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
Thanks again Kelley! (original thank you here)
Check out Bad Hausfrau. The pictures are just lovely and the writing is interesting and, well, well-written, which is kind of rare these days.

2. Share seven things about yourself.
I did not realize my desire to be a real part time ceramic artist until creating pieces for my own wedding.
I love New York City and will most likely never leave it.
My shoes size is 6 1/2.
I have to force myself to go on any vacation that does not involve the beach.
I have thin arms and refer to them as my "kermit-the-frogs".
AC and I will sometimes read the same book together. I love this.
I am a sucker for rose gold.

3. Award inspirational newly discovered bloggers.
I am using "newly discovered" very loosely. I have been reading Thoughtful Day since the A Farm Fresh Wedding days.
For inspiration, please click below:

Thoughtful Day - great discoveries posted by a creative designer
Brooklyn Rehab - a refreshingly personal blog created by a savvy fashionable lady
City Lady Country Girl- the life and times of a city lady getting married and building (yes building!) a home with her husband in upstate NY
Mint Peach- my last studio mate and an amazing ceramic artist

1 comment:

  1. Hey Missy! I haven't been on my reader in for-ev-er, totally sad! BUT thank you for this! :)

    What happens now? You come visit Maplewood for a big yummy outdoor dinner?

    XO

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...