2.15.2011

mexico dreaming, on such a winter's day

ours for a week, the view from our cabana- Tulum, Mexico

I'm back- not in the studio, but in Brooklyn. AC and I needed to escape the winter wonderland of 2011. We visited my good friend and excellent cooker of very fine food, Anna. We not only ate well with her, we snorkeled with the manatees on the western coast of Florida. Then we were off to Tulum.

Grace of design*sponge does a design storm that reflects a chosen movie; some of my favorites of hers are living in Party Girl and living in Out of Africa.

Well I have created a little storm of my own devoted to our trip to Tulum/Against All Odds (which takes place all over the Yucatan and Cozumel). The view from our little cabana on the beach is above. What to wear there (with chocolate on top) is below... or you could just grab your old bikini and go. Either way it will be fine- a Mrs. Craven promise.
halter onsie from Opening Ceremony
Lace detail sandals and bathing suit from Anthropologie
Joe Jeans Dylan canvas and leather bag at Alter

dull diamonds bracelet on etsy- via thoughtful day

YUM! The yummiest mexican chocolate I have tasted- if you know of a yummier one, I'm all ears

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...