3.02.2011

Hot Pink Rope Mystery Solved!



The hot pink rope was located and sourced. This is what is was for:
Introducing the first of three items- my AirPlanter, for air plants. The bottom pic gives a little sneak preview of our dining room to be unveiled shortly. I will probably have a few different color options, hot pink was just what I had first imagined.

I am now more thankful for my surgery rotation way-back-when for preparing me in the ways of knot tying. Look at my beautiful figure-eight loop knot! I am now also seaworthy and ship-ready!

I wasn't sure how I was going to make the loop originally, but was inspired by AC's most recent book choice. He is reading Moby Dick for the second time and has been reading me passages he thinks I will like (I was a marine biology major)- so I do have salt water on the brain too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...